Rosella Glaze Pork Ribs
There is simply no way to look elegant eating pork ribs. Just accept you will have very sticky fingers, sauce smeared on your face and a huge messy smile of satisfaction!
- Lay your ribs onto a large tray and massage 1/3 of glaze onto both sides of the ribs (mostly on the meaty side). Set aside to marinate for 20 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 160°C/320°F (all oven types).
- Cover with foil and bake for 1 hour 30 minutes or until the meat is pretty tender.
- Remove from oven, turn up to 180°C/350°F.
- Remove foil and drizzle ribs with olive oil, return to oven for 15 mins.
- Line a new tray with foil and baking paper on top.
- Remove ribs from oven and transfer to the new tray placing the bony side up and pour over the juices and 1/3 of glaze.
- Bake for 10 mins and then remove.
- Turn ribs over so the meaty side is up and pour final 1/3 of glaze over the ribs and cook for a final 10 mins for that final juicy finish.